The registration for the Spring 2017 meeting is pending.
We have secured a room block at the LBNL Guest House from May 1 - 4. It is very simple to book an individual reservation with their online registration system. Please follow these easy step by step instructions and your reservation will be confirmed in jus a few moments. You can also phone (510) 495-8000 and mention the ESCC meeting to book your room.
- Go to berkeleylabguesthouse.org. Click on the "RESERVATIONS" tab.
- Click on the radio button "I have a group booking code".
- Enter the Group Booking Code B04J16 in the pop up box and click "Continue".
- Select your arrival and departure dates. Select the number of adults occupying your room. Click on "Check Availability and Room Rates".
- Select the type of room you would like to book. Our room rate is currently $140 per night for standard queen, double twin rooms and "run of the house" rooms, which is non specific room type. Tax, parking, WiFi and weekday shuttle pass are included in the rate. This rate may increase to be in line with the FY 2017 Per Diem of $161, however, rooms already booked prior to the rate increase will be honored at the lower rate. Complete all information required for booking. If you have any special needs or special requests, enter that information in the field provided. Click "Continue".
- Review the information for your reservation.
- Click on "I have read and accept 'hotel policies'" then click "Place Reservation".
- Copy your confirmation number at the top of the screen. You will receive an email confirmation within 30 minutes.
If you receive a message that rooms are unavailable or the rate code is invalid, please email email@example.com for assistance. Please note that rooms will be released on APril 16, 2017 if any remain on the block.